Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My God Space

I woke up this morning thinking I was going to divert from my routine and sleep in. I rationalized by telling myself I would be allowing myself the extra rest so i can get through the rest of the week with suffucient energy.Yeah right! I was being lazy!
It's always interesting to me how God takes my plans and totally, I mean totally, flips them. By doing this he produces out of me what he needs.And it's not like his plans are bad, they're actually more than I would have come up with myself and a whole lot more condusive to my life.My mom always says that God is 'smooth mover';if I give him my desire he will return it in better shape than I intended. It always amazes me! As many times as he has done this you would think I would easily give up things to him.You would think. I'm like Israel in that way; show me the cloud and the fire and I still question you. What?!% Come on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment