Monday, September 14, 2009

FYI Still on sabbatical...

Just a reminder that I am still on a sabbatical from Facebook and other social networking sites until after Artprize.(It's been extremely helpful.I can blog and post to my Facebook page without actually logging in.Genius!!)I see I have recieved messages from several of you, please don't take offense to my silence. However I can be reached at my regular email address which is salon477@hotmail.com...or at ACK from 4-8 every evening until next Wednesday...or here's a thought if you have my number dial it! I know we have created a culture of false identities on line and non-verbal communication. I'm victim to it so I pass judgment on no one. But I'm working on getting back to the personal touch. It shouldn't be all business all the time, we should begin by being personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment