Monday, September 14, 2009

Coming Along

The mural is coming along quite well. I often have to remind myself to take one day at a time which turns into one moment at a time. The feedback I have received even in its uncompleted state is always reassuring. I have my headphones on while I am painting and sometimes feel I should take them off so people can actually talk to me but at the same time my music totally puts me in a zone and I can paint for hours.Therefore the public interaction part will have to come when it is all over and done.
Avenue for the Arts was pretty nice this past weekend. I took a break from painting and walked past the vendors. Lots of new faces and new art, that was great to see. I was totally in my element.Even though I was covered in paint (I had paint in my ear for the longest before anyone told me) I was totally in my element walking down Division among the artists.Yeah, it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment