Monday, June 14, 2010

Making hard earth grow.


Today a friend offered to help with my Artprize entry. Not only is he helping with my landscaping needs but he can construct a frame for my canvas as well. You rock Nicholas!!

I learned that trying to force things never results in anything positive. Things will come together as they should in time. I remember how I used to feel like I should have certain accomplishments by a certain age or time in my life. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I think that comes from comparing myself to other people and determining my place in life on where others are. That's a bunch of bologna I tell you...bologna!!! At some point in time everyone gets caught up in the game of comparison. Coming to know myself, really know myself, and not only accept but enjoy my life has been one of the most liberating things. I trust that God will align all I will need to complete my Artprize piece the way it is intended to be. I have a lot of work to do but I intend on enjoying every moment.

Aaahh, Mulick Park...

No comments:

Post a Comment