Sunday, August 16, 2009

Temporary studio space...

I recently purchased my first home (yay!) and have real studio space for the first time. However, until I finish pulling up the carpet in my basement and paint the floor I will be painting in the garage. Despite the company a few spiders and cobwebs it's alright! This took me back to my time painting with Paul Collins, who also paints in his garage during warmer months.I felt the familiar spirit of connecting with the canvas and envisioning the images before I can actually see them.It was a great moment to prime the boards in my own studio space! True freedom indeed!



Great to have help! Thanks Cal, you stir primer like no other! You can see more of this guy at Pacinotv.com...master film maker in training!

I'm so not used to being on this side of the camera.Deer in headlights seriously!




No comments:

Post a Comment